Travel is expensive (at least for me it is expensive). It requires a certain portion of your earnings in order for you to travel. But don't be stingy towards yourself.
Once a wise man told me, go travel. you'll have the experience that money can't buy. Of course, you cannot have that valuable knowledge for free. So spend wisely!
Ever since he told me that, I plan for my own travel wish list. There is a certain place that I really want to go. For an instance, I have been looking to visit Alexandria in Egypt. This city has such an extraordinary history. Exciting one!
However, the visit to Alexandria remains a wish list until now. -Sad but I'll work on that some other day.
I hope ❌⭕️❌⭕️
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the shore - Andre Gide
Photos were taken in Rome earlier this year.
the building, the weather, the music, and the smell of the hot coffee. i still have them in my mind.
as a traveler or a tourist, i always love to walk around the alleys and the streets. just to experience the locals. they are all beautiful people.
| Notes to Travel |
- choose a country or a place that you have never visited.
- do some research why you want to visit the place
- list out what do you wish to see / visit/learn from the trip
- enjoy your trip. don't rush.
- never forget your camera 📸
- do not go for fancy hotels, you just want to sleep
- consider to go with a bunch of crazy friends - sharing expenses is the best way not to make you go broke 🤗